- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Thumb-Sized Piece of Ginger, grated
- 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 chopped chilis, finely chopped
- 1/2 a Savoy or White Cabbage, finely chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil until very hot, then add the mustard seeds and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cumin seeds and fry on a continued high heat for 20-30 seconds until they change colour to brown.
- Add the onion, ginger, chilis and garlic and fry on a medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and fry on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Add a tiny amount of water periodically to prevent from sticking, and stir regularly, or it'll burn.