Satay Easy Sauce
- 1 can (400g) Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil or Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Small Handful Finely Chopped Peanuts (optional, for texture)
- Fry the Red Curry Paste in the hot oil for 2 minutes, to release the flavours.
- Add the Coconut Oil, bring to a very light boil.
- Add the sugar, salt and half the peanut butter. Add the rest of the peanut butter slowly and stir continuously for 3-5 minutes until the sauce achieves desired texture.
- Add the finely chopped peanuts at the end for texture.