Cream and Garlic Cabbage
- 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 a Savoy or White Cabbage, finely chopped
- Thumb-Sized Piece of Ginger, grated
- Generous knob of butter or spread
- 150ml Cream or Oat Cream
- Fry the onion in the butter for 10 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the garlic and ginger and continue to fry for another 5-10 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the cabbage and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add the cream and heat through for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.